Terms & Conditions
Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between White Post Farm and yourself.
No contract exists between you and White Post Farm for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on White Post Farm website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes with there are no surcharges whatsoever. Once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the site are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Limitation of Liability
White Post Farm total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
White Post Farm will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Refunds & Cancellations
Unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for cancellations.
Once purchased on-line tickets may not be used in conjunction with any other offer. No ticket may be resold. We reserve the right to refuse entry to late arrivals.
Any discounts or offers on-line are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made by phone or in person.
Please bring along your booking reference number and/or email print out.
Prices are correct at time of going to press and are subject to change without notification.
White Post Farm Terms and Conditions
• Attractions may vary due to weather and ground conditions.
• White Post Farm is a no smoking site.
• Sorry no dogs allowed except assistance dogs. Dogs must not be left in vehicles.
• No child or children under the age of 17 will be admitted to the Farm unless they are accompanied by an adult aged 18 years or over. Children remain the responsibility of their parent or carer at all times.
• Management reserves the right to refuse admission.
• All purchasers must have a personal email address for use with this system, which will be added to our emailing database, but never passed to any other company. You must inform us if you wish to unsubscribe.
• Discount vouchers are not valid in conjunction with online tickets.